Kniha: New Chatterbox 1 Pupil's Book
|Nakladatelství:||» OXFORD University press|
|Médium / forma:||Tištěná kniha|
|Vazba:||Brožovaná bez přebalu lesklá|
|Téma:||slovní zásoba, komunikace, obrázky|
|Nakladatelské údaje:||Oxford, Oxford University Press, 2006|
A new edition of this ever popular course for young beginners - now available at three levels.
New Chatterbox brings this much loved series up-to-date with brand-new content reflecting changes in teaching practice and an increase in cross-cultural awareness. The core syllabus, structure, and approach remain the same. The new Starter level makes the course ideal for complete beginners.Key features
- New Captain Shadow stories, with story exploitation pages in the Activity Book for each episode.
- 'My World' pages in the Pupil's Book feature life in the English-speaking world.
- 'My World' pages in the Activity Book offer cross-cultural comparison and creative projects.
- Assessment section in the Teacher's Book containing progress tests and a self-assessment portfolio.
- Communicative games allow children to review key language.
- Festival-based activities and class plays extend language skills.
With over 1 million devoted teachers, Chatterbox is a course you can rely on. Its proven methodology teaches vocabulary and grammar in a fun but controlled way through captivating comic strips such as the universally loved Captain Shadow chase, songs, rhymes, games, and more. The wide variety of activities means that your students are stimulated and motivated to learn. And, with a bank of extra games, a portfolio of self assessment activities and 5 tests in the Teacher's Book, you have all the materials you need to extend the lesson.