Global Intermediate: Coursebook + eBook
|Nakladatelství:||» Macmillan Readers|
|Médium / forma:||Tištěná kniha|
|Rozměr:||280 x 216 x 8 mm|
|Vazba:||Knihy - paperback|
|Datum vydání:||11. 5. 2016|
Intelligent topics. Authentic voices. A truly global outlook.
Information-rich, filled with intellectually-engaging content, Global enables students to learn through English and about English in its most international form.
Global is a true multimedia course, with a range of digital components fully integrated into its structure. Stylish print coursebooks are mirrored by digital versions for interactive whiteboards. The innovative eWorkbook enables students to take control of their learning, at their own pace, whenever and wherever they like. All of these features combine to give both you the teacher and your students the best of all worlds.
• Information-rich, intelligent topics
• Global Voices featuring authentic recordings of native and non-native speakers of English
• Teacher's Book with specialist methodology essays from award-winning guest ELT authors, and a Teacher's Resource CD-ROM with a range of tests and worksheets for use in class
• Global English sections written especially for Global by Professor David Crystal
• eWorkbook with a host of innovative features for self-study, including 'on-the-go' listening and audio files to view on portable media players such as iPods
• Global Digital software for use on Interactive Whiteboards