Kniha: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Prague : 2020
|Nakladatelství:||» Dorling Kindersley Ltd|
|Médium / forma:||Tištěná kniha|
|Rozměr:||216 x 126 x 14 mm|
|Vazba:||Knihy - paperback|
|Datum vydání:||5. 9. 2019|
Your journey starts here. This new edition of our Prague guide, packed with colour photography, DK's iconic illustrations and detailed maps, has been expertly updated so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Prague: cosy pubs, beautifully preserved squares and Art Nouveau architecture - what will yours be?
- See Prague from a different angle: 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
- A year-long calendar of events in Prague gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Sturdy, laminated pull-out city map gives transport information and maps of the metro and tram systems
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed, colour maps help you navigate the city with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of food and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the must-see attractions, including Charles Bridge, the Old Town Hall and Astronomical Clock, and the Church of St Nicholas
- Covers Stare Mesto; Josefov and Northern Stare Mesto; Prague Castle and Hradcany; Mala Strana; Nove Mesto; and sights beyond the centre
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Prague is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
Planning a shorter break? Try our Top 10 Prague.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For over 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.